Saturday, September 10, 2005

Blog Spam

As you can tell, it takes me some time to"warmup" to writing. This is especially true this early in the morning.

But as I was surfing around the blogger page. I notice that they have the option for bloggers to require "word identification" for people who make comments to blogs.

I know there are some of you who are reading my blog like to leave comments, and I appreciate it very much! In fact, it makes my day when I hear back from you. (Even though most of you leave your comments anonymously -- I go about the day trying to figure out who leaves which comments :-).

However, lately I've been receiving comments that look authentic, the turnout be nothing but spam sent by an automated blogger comment bot of sorts. So those of you who like to leave comments -- keep 'em comin. But just know that now you'll have to do one extra step.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob -- The Mongoose Runs North by Northwest