Friday, July 20, 2007

Korea Bound

I have not blogged about this yet because it hasn't been finalized. But, now it is...I just got the e-ticket mailed to me and so next Tuesday I'm off to Busan Korea! I've been invited to speak at the School of Digital Content at Kyungsung University. They have an interactive media laboratory in the School, and I'll be talking with them about the usefulness of psychophysiological research methods on answering questions about psychological processing of messages.

I have never been to East Asia. The farthest I've travelled is to Germany and Western Europe. I am looking forward to the trip, seeing a new culture, seeing a new lab, and interacting with the grad students and faculty of Kyungsung!

I'll hopefully find time to blog (with pictures) while I'm on the road.

No comments: