Sunday, July 03, 2005

Making a Music Video (aka 'Welcome Kirk')

So the other thing I've been working on these days is a 'music video' that I agreed to do for my upcoming high school reunion.

It's kinda hard to claim ignorance in doing such a thing when you work in a Department of Telecommunications. . .and even your work mail is delivered to Room 305 of the Radio-TV Center!

So, I've been scanning pictures out of yearbooks and trying to edit them to the song "Let the Good Times Roll" by The Cars.

Anyway, so with the reunion approaching, I got an email from my best friend in the whole world--Kirk Gasper. He's stationed in Italy, and won't be able to make it to the reunion. But, he wanted my phone number and said he'd call.

Well he did! We talked for about 40 minutes today catching up and all. It was so nice to hear from him. He was interested in my blog, and thought it sounded like a wayhe could stay up to date on what was happening in my life.

If you ever make it to the blog, Kirk, drop me an email comment using the link below.

In the meantime, for the rest of you, here's a picture of me and Kirk at something in High School.
I have no idea what it is. . .but don't we look snazzy!

No comments: