Friday, February 01, 2008

New (Relatively) Homepage

I know that I've been lax in the blog-writing department lately. Lots of things I want to write about...just not much time.

And I don't have much time now, either. But, it has dawned on me that I never officially 'unveiled' my new home page...something that I designed around Christmas break.

Check it out here: www.theaudioprof.com

And, one of the things I've been enjoying keeping up with lately is my page devoted to books I've been reading. It was a way of proving to myself that I was doing some reading for pleasure. Check it out here:

http://www.theaudioprof.com/books.html

Happy Reading

1 comment:

Samuel D. Bradley said...

Hey, I like the new Web design, and I especially like the book page idea.

If I ever get a spare day (not likely) I may borrow that idea some day.