Thursday, October 12, 2006

Deathwatch

Here's a website that might interest some...
A chance for you to benefit from the misfortunes of some poor Prime-Time TV producers:

Bravo Network used to have a wonderful series on called Brilliant But Cancelled.

Guess what, it got cancelled....

But, it moved to the online world and now has a contest going on where you can win a video ipod if you correctly guess which of the new network TV series get cancelled.

Never being one with my hand on the pulse of what's happening in Hollywood, I just went with the odds-on favorite.

Click here for Brilliant but Cancelled's Deathwatch.

And, thanks to a student from my T344 class for bringing this to my attention.

1 comment:

IUAngelini said...

Actually, I thought this series was on Trio!, a sister network to Bravo with both being owned by NBC-Universal, but the whole network was cancelled!